I met a thread like this: Sara asked “Could I view .PPS files on phone? If yes, how?” Lots of similar questions can be found on Ask & Answer sites. PPS is short for PowerPoint show. It can be opened directly into slide show view mode instead of editing mode. So many people require that they can view .PPS files on portable devices. I am quite sure that the answer is yes, you can view your PPS files on your portable devices like phones or others such as iPad after converting PPS to MPEG video. In this post, I’d like to introduce a handy PPS to MP4/MPEG converter to you – PowerPoint to Video converter. It enables you to convert a PPS file to MP4 format easily.
Why select this PPT to Video converter for converting PPS to MP4/MPEG?
1. PPS to MP4/MPEG converter converts your PPS to MPEG video in high quality video output, you can replay your PPS files with all animations, sounds and movies retained on portable device.
2. PPS to MP4/MPEG converter allows you to customize the resolution of your output videos for viewing on different portable devices. It provides wide ranges of video resolutions from 320*240 to 1920*1080 for you to choose according to your needs. You can also adjust the width and height of Mp4 output manually as what size you like.
3. PPS to MP4/MPEG converter supports batch conversion, so you can add 12 PPS files and do the conversion at one time. It is a quick way for saving time on duplicate works.
How to convert PPS to MP4/MPEG with UFUSoft PPS to Mp4 converter?
1. Download UFUSoft PowerPoint to Video for converting PPS to MPEG, and install it.
2. Launch the program, then import PPS file into PPS to MPEG converter. For importing PPS file, you just need click Add. This converter can convert up to multiple PPS files (No qualities limitation) to MP4/MPEG at one time. After importing PPS to this converter, click Next for next step.
3. Set your video options in this step. You can set the video output formats and play back options as you need. On the Video Settings, select MPEG-4 Movie (.mp4) for your video (As I know, this PowerPoint to Video converter can convert PPS to video of up to 23 formats such as AVI, MOV, WMV, MPEG, FLV, 3GP and HD videos). Then click Next for exporting your video format.
4. This is the last step. You just need to select your output folder and then click Start for converting PPS to MPEG format.
Download UFUSoft PowerPoint to Video converter and convert PPS to MP4/MPEG for playing on your portable devices now!