Microsoft PowerPoint, one of the most classic products and well-known office software, is so widely used in education, business, training, entertainment and etc that many people even think that they cannot make a presentation without PowerPoint. Here we’ll talk about how to share PowerPoint on Vimeo.
Vimeo is another famous video sharing service with a heavy emphasis on community and creativity. Vimeo offers both free and Plus accounts. The basic account is free and includes 500MB per week of uploaded video, including one HD video per week. If the account is upgraded to the Plus account, Vimeo will provide weekly uploads (up to 5 GB), unlimited HD videos, unlimited creation of channels, groups and albums.
How to share PowerPoint on Vimeo with transitions, animations, music and video clips kept?
You can directly upload PowerPoint files to Vimeo, but it cannot be played. So you should convert your PPT to video first. Now let’s take a look at how to use UFUSoft PPT to Video Converter to handle this.
First, click “Add” to import PowerPoint files for converting to Vimeo videos.
Second, click “Settings” to set the output video and audio parameters. The best video and audio parameters for uploading to Vimeo should be:
- Recommend using H.264 video codec.
- Use Frame rate at 25 or 30FPS (up to 30FPS supported by Vimeo).
- Set Bit rate as 2000 kbps for standard definition or 5000 kbps for high definition video.
- Set resolution as 640×480 for 4:3 SD video, 640×360 for 16:9 SD video, and 1280×720 or 1920×1080 for HD.
1. Recommend using AAC audio codec.
- 2. 320 kbps is the highest quality audio bit rate Vimeo supports.
- 3. 44.1 kHz is the highest audio sample rate Vimeo supports.
Third, after all the settings are ready, click “Start” to convert PPT to Vimeo video.
Finally, upload the output video to Vimeo and in this way anyone on Vimeo could enjoy your PowerPoint now!